Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools
SIAMS Results for 2016
Inspection grading: Good (7 March 2016
Download the final SIAMS REPORT 2016 for Ettington.
To find out more about SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools)
Extracts from the inspection
- The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Ettington as a Church of England school are good
- The commitment of leaders, managers and staff enables the continuing development of the distinctive Christian character of the school
- The high profile of Christian values, Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development (SMSC) and Personal. Social and Health Education (PSHE) within the creative curriculum impacts on the academic and personal development of pupils.
- The secure links with the local church and community ensure the school is at the heart of its community.
- The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is good at meeting the needs of all learners.
- The impact of collective worship on the school community is good.
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the school as a church school is good.