Our School Vision
Learning for Fullness of Life - John 10:10
Our Vision is to place the child at the heart of everything we do, learning for fullness of life. It is to work together, where everyone is a partner in learning; providing a safe, happy, caring and stimulating community, where children are given opportunities to reach their true potential.
Within our creative environment children will develop a thirst for knowledge, they will be encouraged to raise questions and develop their thinking and learning skills.
- Children will develop their physical, emotional and spiritual awareness, ensuring they are equipped for the ever-changing and demanding World in which we live.
- In our school we will share mutual respect for each other and the environment.
- In learning and teaching we will set high standards, and aspire for excellence in everything we do, ensuring that our Curriculum is relevant and purposeful.
We are determined to create an inclusive culture of learning where all children are challenged in their thinking, discover their talents, achieve to the best of their abilities and become motivated and resilient life-long learners.
- Empower children to become respectful and responsible citizens
- Offer a broad and motivating curriculum that lays the foundations for skills and knowledge
- Enable children to make valuable contributions within the local and global community both now and in the future
- Nurture our children and embrace their individuality
- Offer every child, whether of Christian faith, another faith or of no faith; a life-enhancing opportunity to encounter both faith and values
- Provide a safe and secure environment in which to flourish
Our school is fun and friendly. We work hard, support each other and celebrate our achievements together. In our school we are all valued and all nurtured.
Provision for SEND
We take the individual needs of every child seriously. Our SEND School Offer, which can be found in the Policies section of this website, outlines the systems in place for children who may require individualised support for their learning, together with an overview of the intervention programmes we may use. It also outlines the programmes in place which support the emotional and social development of our children.