We offer a range of different ways to recognise and celebrate achievement and effort.
Children receive verbal praise and recorded praise through marking on a daily basis. To further acknowledge significant effort and achievement the following reward systems are in place to acknowledge daily efforts, as well as termly awards specific to different areas of the curriculum.
Types of rewards
- Merit Points – (individual recognition for work and effort)
- Star of the Week – (pride and respect, one per class each week for work and effort)
- Star Writer – (one per school each week for outstanding work and effort)
- Subject of the Term Achievement Awards – (One per school termly)
- Pupil of the Term Achievement Award – (One per school termly)
- House Points (for attitude behaviour and team work – House Party for the winning house)
- Attendance Award – (for 100% attendance throughout the school year)