Learning for Life
We are determined to create an inclusive culture of learning where all children are challenged in their thinking, discover their talents, achieve to the best of their abilities and become motivated and resilient lifelong learners.
- Empower children to become respectful and responsible citizens
- Offer a broad and motivating curriculum
- Enable children to make valuable contributions locally and globally both now and in the future
- Nurture our children and embrace their individuality
- Offer every child, whether of Christian faith, of another faith or no faith; a life-enhancing opportunity to encounter both faith and values
- Provide a safe and secure environment
Our school is fun and friendly. We work hard, support each other and celebrate our achievements together. In our school we are all valued and all nurtured.
Provision for SEND
We take the individual needs of every child seriously. Our SEND School Offer, which can be found in the Policies section of this website, outlines the systems in place for children who may require individualised support for their learning, together with an overview of the intervention programmes we may use. It also outlines the programmes in place which support the emotional and social development of our children.